Friday, November 7, 2008

We've Moved!


Apparently we have moved to "Whina!" (Sounds like China) And our daughter only speaks "Whineese!" It has been a tough couple of days around here! I was encouraged by this devotion on Fri...click here to read it...There are so many "noises" in our life that God wants us to listen to...I pray that He helps me stop and listen and grants me patience to deal with them before they get louder! :) The website has a daily devotional and is named for this passage of scripture...I pray that you will find encouragement from it too! Click on Proverbs 31 to read what God has to say about wives and mothers! I am so grateful to be a mom and I love the babies God gave me...even when they are "Crank E. Crankenheims"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is when mom's deserve medals for all the do (and put up with!) I'm sure the term "terrible 2's" was coined for a reason, and hope that you feel encouraged despite living in "whina" sometimes!!!

ps. I see you figured out how to hyperlink your words- wahoo! =)