Saturday, November 1, 2008

Cornbread and Chili!


Mallory munchin on some cornbread!

Carter slept through all the excitement!

After a late nap (bc of the party) we headed to our church Fall Festival! It was so nice to be outside with such beautiful weather! They had a hayride, moonbounce, bon fire, and a chili cook off! I love fall and all the festivities!!!!


Remember Impkins from the Hugga Bunch in the 80s??? :) That's who our girl reminds me of when she is being mischievous! This is a pic of "The Little Miss" after she called me "Say-Wah"...she thinks she is so funny! She just started calling me by name a few days ago and I was taken aback by it...but I think it is bc she hears all the kids I keep calling me that...I'm trying not to react and hopefully she will go back to calling me Momma 100% of the time soon!

No comments: