Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Stuffed and Grateful"...




In the words of Jason Mraz on Friday Night...I am "stuffed and grateful." We had a wonderful thanksgiving! Great conversation around the table about our Grandmother Sug and memories from our childhood. :) And time to talk bc Mallory was napping during our meal and Carter was too! I put him in his carseat in the dining room to which Mike said, "Nobody puts my baby in a corner!" (Name that 80s flick!) Then I had 2 MNOs! (Thanks to Mike and MiMi!) Susan and Laura treated me to the Jason Mraz concert! Laura and I got to go out to dinner before hand too! Then last night we went to the Bachelorette Party for our neighbor who we grew up with. I felt so old! I was def knocking people out on the dance floor with my HUGE purse/diaper bag! :) We had such a nice time with family and have sooooooooooooooooo MUCH to be THANKFUL for! It's so nice to "stop" and count your blessings! God has done so much for us this year!!!!

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Yes, indeed!! We have much to be thankful for!!