Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Our Sweet MnM!

Mallory Noelle Morin (MNM--such fun initials! at least we think so!) in her M&M outfit (thanks Chiquita!)...I can't believe she will be 6 months old on Sunday and fits into this 6 month outfit. When she received the outfit I was sure it wouldn't fit for a looooooooong time and here we are at 6 months and it fits! Our little girl is growing up quick! :)
She loves to wiggle and giggle! I love this one on the couch, but it's a bit blurry...had to put it on here anyway! Wonder if little Mallory will like M&Ms?!?!? :) We hope so!

1 comment:

Douglas Easterly said...

WOW! What a cutie pie! I was going to say I can't believe you have Mallory dressed like a big green M&M... then I remembered it's SGM I'm talking to! She is so cute! Give Chiquita props for getting that outfit :)Glad you're having such fun.