Sunday, May 13, 2007

1st Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day has been all that I thought it could be and more! Mike totally spoiled me with breakfast and lunch cooked to order! We enjoyed time with my Mom, Dad, and sis Susan and her boyfriend Mike as we grilled out for lunch. :)
It was so fun to have a WHOLE day to reflect on God's goodness in giving us Mallory! I am so grateful to be a Mom!!!!!! God is soooo good! :)
And last night Mallory started trying to kiss us! (At least that's what we think she is trying to do!) So cute! She opens her mouth wide open and leans in for a slobbery wet one! Adorable!

1 comment:

Douglas Easterly said...

Hi Sarah! I'm glad you had such a good mother's day! What fun! The indoor camping looked fun too :) I'm glad Mallory is giving you kisses already - how CUTE! :)
Hugs,
Carol