Monday, May 28, 2007

Daddy Daughter Day


So Mike and Mal spent the day together on Friday. Mike's school gave him back a "snow day" since they didn't use them all this year...(so nice!) and so I made an appointment at the salon...(Thanks LDP for the bday gift card!!!) It was so nice to get a "real" haircut and relax! Then I went and ran errands. When I came home Mike was walking Mallory around the neighborhood...such a nice afternoon for a stroll! They had a good time just the 2 of them. Then we played SkipBo with the girl I am keeping after school. Even Mallory had to try and play. She is using the Boppy to learn to sit...she always wants to lean back and falls over....she's working on it! It won't be long before she is sitting on her own I'm sure! :)

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Mallory is a cute little Angel! She looks just like her beautiful momma! Once you blink she will be sitting up on her own, just don't blink to many times she might be walking.... Someone mentioned that to me, it makes a little sense. Babies grow So fast!