Monday, May 21, 2007

Half Birthday and Nostalgia!




Mallory had her 1st HALF B-day this weekend when she turned 6 months old on the 19th! It was so exciting for us! And she had a playdate with the handsome Miles on Sunday. He is exactly 2 months younger than her and turned 4 months on the 19th. They had so much fun together! Mallory can't wait for her next trip to NC to hang out with Miles again!
And today I took Mallory on a stroll through Mike's old apartment complex. I get so nostalgic when I go there because it is where Mike lived when we first started dating. Mallory and I walked all around the trails and I told her all about when her Daddy and I were just dating. We saw turtles in the pond that Mike could see from his little porch. It is so neat to walk along the same paths and think of all that the Lord has done for me in the time since the first time I walked up to Mike's door for a date. God is so amazing!

No comments: