Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eternal Moment


I just had what Max Lucado termed as an "eternal moment" with Mallory. A glimpse of Heaven here on Earth where time stands still, you are totally content, and you wish the moment would last and last. :) We were sitting in the rocking chair in her nursery and Mallory snuggled up on my chest like a tree frog. (Something she doesn't do that often now.) And she began to make the sweetest coos and noises and snuggled closer. I was so happy at that moment and I laughed and Mallory began to giggle. And then I giggled and then she giggled. God is so good to give us these glimpses of Heaven.

1 comment:

Douglas Easterly said...

Thanks for sharing that... it does sound like an amazing moment. God is so good! It looks like you all have had a good week! Yeay for green beans! :) And nostalgic walks... Can't wait to see pics of this weekend too!
Hugs,
Carol