Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Chunky Monkey!!!!

Mallory had her first fever this weekend...(w/o going to the Dr. and having shots first) and we were so concerned because we didn't know whether she was sick or starting the whole teething process. Then on Monday she started to sound a bit raspy (so sad!), so today I went to the Dr. (Am I an anxious mom or what?!?!) And it's official-- Mallory has her first cold! I think it's been harder on her parents then her though! And she is quite the chunky monkey now! She weighed in at 13 lbs 4 oz today! So the cold hasn't hurt her appetite at all! It's hard to watch your little bug-a-boo not feel 100%, but I have to remember to "give all my cares to the Lord, because He cares for me." (1 Peter 5:7)

2 comments:

lala said...

Awww!! Little Mal-Mal. I have this picture on my screen saver slide show and just this morning was saying how chunky she looks. I'm sure it's just the angle though don't let Mal-Mal go on a diet yet!!

I hope she feels better soon!!

Douglas Easterly said...

SGM! I'm so glad you have a blog!!! I kept hoping some of my east coast friends would join the blogging movement! Mallory is so cute with her chubby legs and all :) I hope she feels better soon!!
Hugs,
Carol