Thursday, May 31, 2007

Encouragement and REST

Mal napping outside the cabin this weekend...
As we started "crib nap training" this week (out of that glorious swing!!!) my theme verse has been "Come to me, all who are BURDENED and HEAVY LADEN and I will give you REST." Each day I have had to ask God to give me rest as I trust Him to help Mallory get to sleep in her crib (it's hard because there is a bit of crying involved that wasn't a part of swing napping) and we pray that He will give Mal the rest she needs as a growing baby...God is good and the training is going a lot better than expected!
I also wanted to post a blog link that I get a lot of encouragement from each morning as I start my computer time...Each day there is a new devotion...Hope it will encourage you! :)

1 comment:

Leigh Ann said...

I saw the link to your blog on your myspace page and came over. I hope the crib training is going well.