Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Green Light!


So we got the "green light" today from the doctor to start solids! Yay! I was so excited I ran out to by tons and tons of Gerber food for Mallory! (We need more room in our pantry! I got a little carried away!) As much as I wanted to try a round of veggies right then and there I waited for Mike to get home and she had her first helping of green beans (one of her parent's favs) at dinner time. (Course I was so hyper I forgot a bib!) We even put her up in her high chair (thanks Pepere!!) She was quite stoic and pensive for her first meal (She often is with new things! Hopefully by day three with the green beans she will be excited!) :) It could also be that she wasn't feeling 100% due to the shots she got today at her 6 month checkup. We were happy with all of her stats...she is moving up the bell curve! She weighed in at 14 lbs 3 oz and was in the 50%tile for length (held that %tile) and 20%tile for weight (jumped 10%tile points! wa hoo!!!)

1 comment:

lala said...

Yum!!! Green Beans!! Mal-Mal looks so thrilled!!