Thursday, October 1, 2009

New View


After morning naptime "me and my boy" headed out to my personal "Cheers" (the grocery store where everybody knows my name...the song always goes through my head when I enter...it really is ridiculous how often I go...they are like personal friends in there!!!) And Carter got to ride in Mallory's seat! He loved the new view!!! (Click here to see M when we switched her.) We still have his turned around bc he loves watching his sister and we have heard from friends about how they can stay like that longer...so we aren't in a rush...but he really liked being able to see more...and I liked grabbing those feet at stoplights and rocking out to great songs (like Alright by Rucker) with my little Boo Bear!

"When I lay down at night I thank the Lord above
For giving me everything I ever could dream of
Cause I've got a roof over my head,
the [man] I love laying in my bed

And it's alright, alright, alright, alright

I've got shoes under my feet

Forever in her eyes staring back at me

And it's alright, alright, alright

And I've got all I need, yeah
I've got all I need
And it's alright by me
Oh yeah, it's alright by me"



No comments: