Wednesday, October 28, 2009

14 Months!


Our little man turned 14 months yesterday! I love snuggling with him when he comes down in the morning and has his sippy cup of milk. It is nice alone time for us and it is the only time he stays still enough to snuggle! He loves bath time and is like a bull when he splashes...he will even lean over and put his face in a bit! He is constantly pulling up on my leg and "chatting" with me around the house...if he hears me talking from another room...I can immediately hear him crawling like crazy to get to me....I love it! He is quite fast these days! And the Elem. kids comment that he looks like Spiderman as he cruises fast along the walls to get from room to room. We love our little guy and are so blessed by his personality and the joy that he brings to our family each day! :)

3 comments:

Laura P said...

What a cute pic of Carter! Hope Mike is feeling better and the rest of you are staying well. Missed seeing you on Mon!

lala said...

Oh my gosh!! He's so grown up!! Looks like he's going to be a hottie. Watch out little girls. The Moose is Loose!!

Kelley said...

Dear God,

Thank you for Carter. Oh..and double thank you that I get to be a part of his life, too.

Amen