Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Has Made a Come Back!


We are so grateful that fall has returned! Last week was a little much!!! I'm not ready for winter already!!! Hubby surprised me by baking this apple pie from scratch the other night! It was delicious!! The whole fam has been enjoying it! Thanks for the apples Kelley! :)

We went to Music in the Park this morning...M was so excited to see "The Man with the Guitar" again...and then we got to play...

Love that Carter's tongue is out...he was all over the place...

It was the first time I felt "squirrely" at the park with the 2 of them...Carter is so much quicker and they both have ideas about where they want to be and what they want to do...and the park was crrrrrriz---owded! I guess everyone was excited about the nice weather!!! :)

The most relaxing part of our time there....ahhhhhh the swings! :)

Then we came home and had a picnic lunch out in our front yard and played on the tree...Do you see a "monkey" swinging????? We are soooooo grateful that fall is back!!! :)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Casey said...

Looks like fun! I'd love to hear more about the music in the park. Is that a chesterfield county parks thing? Let me know next time you go and maybe we can join you!

Sarah said...

he usually plays at places like barnes and noble...but carter's pt people arranged for him to sing at the park for families who receive services...such a nice treat! i wish they would do that more often...so nice to be outside! :)

Kelley said...

AHHHHHHHHHH! I made the blog!! I feel famous!! Check out my apple post! Next year YOU have to come to the orchard with us...if for no other reason...but the pictures!! :O) They are both beautiful...as always! And MIKE! Man!! That pie is gorgeous!!! Love you all!!