Thursday, October 1, 2009

Col. 3:12-14


We are loving the nice crisp fall air and opening up the windows during the day! I caught them "chatting" at the window...I love when they play nicely! Yesterday we stayed home and really tried to work on this...it is our prayer that our kids learn "to dress" in the things God wants them to...They love each other so much...but they also squabble like any good siblings! He really is invading "her turf" these days....he is a real kid and has his own ideas about things and we are working on loving each other through that! Just the beginning of the next 16-18 yrs of life as a family! :) It's challenging, but rewarding! :) I'm learning as they do...and I'm also reading this great book and getting to chat with other ladies from church about life and trying to travel light...something I am terrible at! My hope is that through parenting God would work on me and help me "release the burdens I was never intended to bear." :)

And a little "Aqua Art" by Daddy Dearest... :)

2 comments:

Ginny said...

So cute!

I read that book awhile ago and really liked it.

Looking forward to next weekend!!!

The Perreca Family said...

I love that they enjoy each other- it's the sweetest thing!!