Thursday, October 22, 2009

100 Years of Magic


Tonight was the big night! We went here! The secret has been so hard to keep! I was so excited to tell her today that we were going on a special Mommy Daughter Date tonight...I mean you can't go wrong with Disney and ice skating...and buy one get one free tickets!!!!! :)

Here we are before the show...we got to go with 2 of our playgroup friends and their mommies...
She was so pensive..."What's going to happen next? When is Cinderella coming out?? etc etc..." Here she is during one of the scarier parts...isn't it wonderful how good always triumphs over evil though?!?!!

Buzz Lightyear! (Can't wait til she watches Toy Story, Cousin Alex!)

And Ginny I thought of you during "The Small World" number and took this shot...you would've loved it!

Munching during Part II of the show...

As pensive as she was she waved like crazy during the whole last song..."Momma, Can we go talk to them??" It was so fun to be able to tell her that one day we will get to go visit them where they live...I can't wait! But tonight was a good fix! I'm sure we will be hearing all about it for a long time!
Here she is all dressed in her jammies ready to make the journey home at 930 at night...she was out as soon as we hit the highway! All night I was overwhelmed with gratefulness to have a little one to share the magic of Disney with...God is so good!

3 comments:

Ginny said...

HOW FUN!!! Thanks for the small world pic- I love it! I never knew that was part of the show!!! wow, I need to get tix..=) So glad you guys had so much fun and Mallory loved it! I see lots of Disney fun in your future....

Courtney said...

that's awesome, sarah! i think bailey would LOVE that!!!

Kelley said...

LOVE this!! I had the best time EVER watching my son see Disney! Imagine it through a little girl's eyes... GREAT post!!!! xoxo