Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Editing Tools and Quotes


I love me some babies in snuggle suits! I'm all "geeked up" bc M has her first school pics today! So fun!!! :) And I have time to mess around bc C is napping...check out these editing tools my camera has...You can make your house appear to (((sparkle)))...

This is the freakiest one...You can make someone smile who wasn't!!! Won't be using this editing tool....weird!!! :)

Make Mal-o-rella's dress magical!

And these were taken a while ago...but I like the partial color tool...

Love my little munchkins!

And this is a cool one too...

Some quotes I want to remember by M:
*We've been spending a lot of time in Time Out lately for not being nice to our brother...after one of them she asked me..."Did Jesus get in Time Out?" It was cool to be able to tell her that no He never did and that is the whole point...He was perfect bc we can't be! :)
*She was telling Daddy about her day at dinner last night..."We saw a "brabbit" in the ditch...it was sad-a-ness!!!" It was so funny to hear her repeat what I had said to another mother that morning walking home from the bus stop...She and I hadn't talked about it...funny the things they remember and want to talk about...
And a new quote for C:
*When he goes over to something he isn't supposed to (like the gate at the top of the stairs) he says, "ehhhhhh ehhhhh" like we do to warn him to stop...he does it before we do now...it's hilarious!! :)

No comments: