Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring Break with Friends!


The kids and I met up with Trina and Danny and their kids at the park today! If only Mike had been off this week too! Riley and Mallory had a big time on the "Pirate Ship"...the slide is always a hit!

Mr. Danny was so awesome to play with the kiddos the whole time so the Mommies could chat and catch up!

Our "babies" had a good time playing...smiling and "regarding one another"...
The girls had fun feeding the ducks...
Riley was so good at sharing the bread...she would make sure Mallory always had a piece before she did...Such a sweet heart! :)
We can't wait for summer so we can hang out more when they are off work! We left at lunch time and I was supposed to make sandwiches at home...but as I left I kept hearing Chickfila calling my name....so we went through the drive thru....And Carter fell asleep on the way home so he took a nap with the car door open when we got home and....

Mal and I enjoyed a picnic lunch on our front lawn while he slept. MiMi showed up while we were eating and that was fun! And then the mailman came and we went to get the mail...and he handed us REAL MAIL! Easter cards from Grandma and Grandpa and one from Aunt Ginny! How exciting!!!! What a fun day we are having! :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

What a fun day! I would so love some Chik-Fil-A chicken nuggets... I hear them calling my name too! Maybe next fall sometime... good thing we don't have one around here or I think I'd be eating fast food a lot more often! ;)