Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Little Miss TROUBLE


When I was teaching I would do "Glows and Grows" for progress reports on Conference Days...Well here we go with some Glows and Grows for Girly Boo:
Glows:
*She is so much fun and has me laughing daily!
*She has perfected the "doggie kiss" complete with sound effects
*We love to sing together...I can sing a line and she will sing the next...
Grows:
*We have moved back to "Whina-town" and only speak Whinese as of late...we are working on it
*Today when I said, "Make a good choice before I count to 3....1, 2, 3..." and she looked straight at me and said, "4!!!" Oh no! T.O. for that girl! :)
*Working on being obedient...all the way, right away, and with a happy heart...

During naptime just now I thought I heard the pitter patter of feet...hmmm...yes...def feet...then a little later...chatter chatter...then CRASH!!!! I ran in and she looked as if she had seen a ghost...she has never gotten out of her bed before...she always stays in...since Jan...but today was the day to "explore the room"...books everywhere from reading...and toys...and the cubby beside her bed had fallen over as she tried to get more toys out...I'm glad she didn't get hurt and we had a big discussion about how we stay in bed and she said, "I sorry Momma..." Now all is quiet as we begin "Round 2" of naptime today...Hope she stays in that bed!!!!

Wish us luck...she has always been a stellar napper...this could be a whole new chapter in our lives!

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Ah- this is oh-so-familiar! Addie did the exact same thing just last week. Sigh....