Monday, April 27, 2009

DC and Our Block Party!


Sat. I got to head up to DC to celebrate my dear friend Ginny's B-Day...We've known each other since 96! It was good to get bonding time with her and see different friends from her life (church, work, college) all together to celebrate who she is to us! (click here for pics!) Then Sunday I came back in time for the Annual Block Party in our neighborhood. We moved it back to April since it was sooooo hot last yr w/o luck bc it was 96 degrees here on Sunday!!!!! We had a blast though!

The juggler/magician was awesome and had so many funny jokes that the parents were laughing the whole time! Mike got to do a card trick with him and I (along with three other ladies) each had to throw him a Ninja Knife for him to juggle while riding a super tall unicycle at the end...I was so nervous to throw that thing! Crazy!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

YEAH! Thanks for coming up to celebrate!!! I'm glad the block party was a success!! I'm loving your latest pics of Carter- what a cutie!