Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jelly Bean Trails...


The kids woke up to Jelly Bean Trails leading to their Easter Baskets (ode to Ginny's folks!)...I'm sure as the kids grow the trails will get longer and trickier...I bet the Easter Bunny didn't want the kids to worry with the stairs just yet...

Mallory had fun collecting her jelly beans for her basket before heading downstairs to hunt some more!

Carter woke up and was HAPPY about his assortment of goodies the EB had left behind...

...Or was that SURPRISED and ALARMED?!?!?!

What a great 1st Easter for little Carter...Can't believe we started the blog on Mallory's first Easter!
And here is some footage after the hunt!

2 comments:

Ginny said...

YEAH Jelly Bean Trail!!! I'm so glad you guys are starting that tradition too! Believe it or not, my parents still had one for me today too, so I hope you know you might be doing this for over 30 years....=)

The Barnes Family said...

I LOVE the jelly bean trail idea!! I might be stealing that idea next year. I seem to get all my ideas from you and your blog :-)

Looks like you had a great Easter!