Monday, January 10, 2011

Velveteen Rabbit


MiMi invited Mallory and me to see the Velveteen Rabbit...we were all excited...on Sat. Night though Mallory asked me nicely if Mike could go in my place (sadness! but also understandable since she was going through Daddy Detox after spending 24/7 with him for 2.5 wks) so I said, "sure!" so here they are before they headed out last night to see it! Mallory took her own "Velveteen Rabbits" ...Froggy and Monkey...her constant companions...

Mike sent me a pic text outside of the show before they went in...Carter and I were at Bible Study while the 3 Ms went on their date! Thanks for taking them MiMi! They both enjoyed the show! :) And Mallory really enjoyed the Red Velvet Cupcake after the show.... :)

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!!! I find that Addie chooses her Daddy over me more these days- and as sad as that makes me, I'm so happy that she loves and adores her Daddy so much!!

carrie @ the boonie life said...

We love that movie! It makes me cry. Mallory is so cute with her little froggy and monkey. (And I love your red doors.) :)