Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Our Weekend....


Sibling love....ahhhh....the sibling "stink eye"....Mike and I cracked up over both kids expressions in this pic...Carter is all sorts of jazzed about painting...M is a little upset he is up in her territory...he's not so much into "crafting" with us...but he loved sponges!! Thanks for the finger paints MiMi and PaPa! I also love M's hair...another perk to being sick is you don't have to have your hair brushed in the am...she def looks like she has "troll hair" from the 80s...

M loves painting these little creatures I found at Micheal's for $2!...she painted one for each cousin for Christmas (loved the crafty Christmas idea Aunt K!) and so I got another one for a rainy day and we did it this weekend...

Even though we were on "lock down" for days we had a lot of fun! (Carter wanted no part of the wig wearing! :))

Mallory drew a pic of her and I and guess who the big one is? It's her...so funny how children develop and how they make themselves so huge and the other people small...she is carrying me and we both have a ball in our hands and we are playing outside...

And here are her parents...I just love Mike's glasses/goggles!

Once we got through the sickness it was nice to just hang out and "be" all weekend...and Carter and I are hoping we dodged the sickness...fingers crossed!! :)

I'll leave you with a new trick Carter taught himself...

No comments: