Wednesday, January 5, 2011

33!


Yesterday I turned 33 and had a wonderful time celebrating...on Sat. I got to take a nap and M and M went shopping and surprised me with a basket full of my fav. goodies when I woke up...I just loved the signs Mike made...

Carter is obsessed with "ist" (fist) bumps at this point in his life... :)


It is fun to have a kid old enough to get really excited about your BDay...she really wanted to get me a slip mat for our shower so I wouldn't fall down....so sweet and I love that she thought of it on her own...she had fun picking this one out for me with Mike...

We played around the house in the morning...As an adult I finally learned the proper way to play the Cootie game...never played it with rules as a kid...

Then we met up with Hutch for lunch at Chickfila...so we could chat and the kids could play...M was so excited and keep telling Carter before we left, "Hurry up! We're going to Momma's BDay party!!!!!"

Hutch did a great job helping control Carter's messes as he ate!

Then Mike got home from work (yay!! we are all going through withdrawal after having him around so much over break and our snowcation...) and after the B&As left MiMi, PaPa, and Aunt Susan arrived for dinner...

Tried to get a fam pic and this was the best we could get...Mr. Man wasn't into it...

It was a very fun and full day! Thanks for the calls and FB love!

I had some serious help when it was time to open gifts...it was also a very special day bc one of my college roomies gave birth to her son...so now I have a new BDay Buddy! Thanks for making my bday so fun everyone!

6 comments:

lala said...

Mallory cracks me up with the slip mat present. She wants you to be safe & nice!!!(nice & safe) haha

The Perreca Family said...

What a special day- and you will think of your sweeeeeet M every time you take a shower- kids crack me up!!

Ginny said...

Yeah! Happy Bday Sarah! So fun. Mike is so talented with those drawings! FUN! love ya,
g

Courtney said...

happy {belated} birthday! doesn't having kids make them so much more fun?? :-)

did you get that house that mal can color for her? do you know where it was purchased from? bailey saw one at a friends house and has talked about it ever since...just wondering where to get one...

Sarah said...

thanks for the bday comments guys! :) and courtney the house came from tuesday morning...it's a great store...good random stuff for cheap...do yall have it up there? the house is so fun and the b&as are having a good time helping our kids color it... it is called the discovery kids color me playhouse and here is a link to it online...

http://www.babypronto.com/product/discovery-kids-color-me-cardboard-p_1866634753

Michelle said...

Happy happy birthday Sarah!!