Tuesday, May 4, 2010

20 months


This post is a week late! It's been busy around here! Our little guy is 20 months old! When we got back from dropping his big sis off at school last week this is what he wanted to do while I washed and folded laundry beside him in the hall...

He loves bath time! And I love Tues. mornings with just him bc it is neat to see what he wants to do since he doesn't have an older sis to follow around...
At 20 months he:
*no longer wants to be a dentist...brushing teeth looks like a WWE match around here
*still loves reading...came over to me today and said, "read" and handed me a book before sitting down in my lap--- love it and didn't know he knew that word-- knew he knew book...
*is still a game show host with his smile-y-ness....I've realized that a lot of his falls happen when he is "cheesing it up" and looking backwards at someone instead of where he is going! :)
*is nervous on kiddie rides at the amusement park
*loves seeing characters and hugging them...it's like magic
*he still loves music and dancing
*he is attached to his mommy :)

He still loves to vacuum and is my big helper around here on Tuesdays. :) It was also neat to see him "in class" this yr on Thursdays when I had MOPS (it's over now for the yr- SAD!) and when I would go to Bible Studies on Thursdays...I loved the MOPS room he was in bc it had the kind of glass that I could see in and watch him and he couldn't see me...fun to observe! :)

We love our Moose and he blesses us each day with his fun personality...Can't believe I only have a few more months to celebrate and post about before he is 2! My baby boy is growing up!

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

I love how he is 100% boy yet sweet at the same time!!