Monday, April 26, 2010

CAMP!!!!!


Yesterday the camp I worked at in the summer had an Open House/Carnival Day...our friends who were counselors there too (different yrs than me) told us about it and we were all set to go on a Fam. Playdate...I was so bummed that Carter had a cold and needed to stay back with Mike...We left the boys snoozing in the middle of naptime...We will have to go as a family again soon....M is pictured above with the map of camp and the activities for the day...

M really liked tether ball...it was one of her favorite parts of camp....She would crack up as the ball chased her after she hit it...I guess she liked it so much bc she never got bonked!

The kids got their faces painted...

We went canoeing on the lake! M in a HUGE vest!

Checked out the longhouses where campers sleep....

Played by the lake...

Made s'mores... :)

The ramp by the Trading Post was a huge hit! Who would've thought!?!? :)

Thanks for a great time Z fam! It was so nice to be back at camp! M had such a big time we had to play "camp" this morning in our back yard! ':) I love just being out in God's creation and being with friends....as I pulled into camp it was amazing to think about all God has done in my life in the past 10 yrs since I lived at camp for the summer...I am so grateful...
It was so fun to share such a special place with my little girl...wish Mike and Carter could have been there too...Next time! :)

No comments: