Saturday, April 10, 2010

Little Miss Log Flume 2010


Our friends from church invited us to Busch Gardens with them yesterday! Sadly, Carter had a fever on Thurs evening so the boys stayed home, but the girls got to go! (And I went for free...Season Passes go from date you bought them til same date next yr! Yay! Didn't know that til I arrived! Great surprise! I got a Season Pass last yr so we wouldn't have to pay for parking as a fam all summer...Mike got the Fun Day pass that's good all summer...Can you tell I love Busch Gardens?!?! So FUN!!!! )

It was a great day with friends and fun to just concentrate on my Mal Pal! (Even though we were sad to miss out on our boys...there will be other days this spring and summer!!!).....She rode her first roller coaster and loved it!

We rode the sky ride for the first time...Mr. Greg is all about the rides and convinced us to go on the log flume...I couldn't believe our kids would be old enough and I was worried it would scare M, but she loooooooooooooooved it and we rode it 5xs yesterday!!! Crazy! How do I have a kid old enough to ride real rides?!?!!?

And they love the kiddie rides too!

Their little girl was all about it! She is a little younger than Carter...it will be fun to try Carter on these rides this summer...Hope he doesn't try to "jump ship"!!!

Running around while the parents sit and chat...

Photo opt after the carousel..

I can't believe we stayed til closing at 8pm! And the R Fam treated the kids to huge lollys on our way out of the park...a sweet ending to a super fun day!

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

How awesome!!! We had a small amusement park in DE that both kids LOVED....

Ginny said...

oh my goodness! The ladybug ride was my absolute FAVORITE growing up (they had one at Ocean City, NJ) How fun to see that it is still around and see Mallory on it!!! Yeah!