Saturday, May 29, 2010

3 and a Half!


Our lady long legs turned 3 and a half on the 19th! Time is flying...and she only has 1 more day of school before the summer...I can't believe it...The above pic is when we were waiting in the drop off line for school this week...I know she is going to be sad to say goodbye to her teachers on Tues...it has been a great yr...great for her and great for Carter and I to have special alone time as well!

She loves her "extra time" when Carter goes down for nap...it's only about 30 mins, but she tries to squeeze in as many activities as possible each day...

Still a pensive girl...she was such a serious baby...often called "the judge"...

She likes sitting on the fam Morrocan beanbag from Hutch when watching TV...and she is currently really into The Jungle Book (movie and book-- we read the book at least twice a day!)...that is what she is watching in the above pic...

We then turned it off and played school/store for the rest of her time...like I said...she likes to squeeze as much as she can into her extra time! I love having special time with my little girl! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Wow- how in the world is she 3.5?!? Addie turns 4.5 this week, too- big times around both our houses!! I love how serious she is!!