Saturday, May 29, 2010

Stay-cation 2010


Daddy's county didn't have school on Friday...YAY for a 4 day weekend! We headed to the fountains to play!

Carter went right in checking things out and getting soaking wet...

This is M at the same age when we went last time...I hadn't gone back yet with the 2 of them bc it was a bit daunting to me, but Carter has been getting better at listening and Mike was going too so we thought it would be the perfect FREE thing to do...and it was!

Check out how Carter is all up in the mix and M is on the outskirts thinking things over...

But it didn't take her long to join in on the fun!

I love this next pic...M looks like she might burst with JOY! :)
o
And our Moose!

Daddy watching his little boy while M and I sit on the bench and watch...

We enjoyed a nice little picnic lunch halfway through our play...

Me and my girl!

And me and my Carter Buggins...

Here is some of the fun....

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

Yay! We LOVE the Fountains- as you well know!! Glad the kiddos had fun!