Friday, March 19, 2010

Zoo Time!


We went to the zoo for the first time this season! And Mr. Man got to get out of the stroller...MiMi and I met up with some other Moms from church and all their little ones (first children...all about Carter's age) All their children were out of their strollers....Carter was content just strolling along, but I want him to be able to experience the same things she did at his age...So I got him out after a bit...It was his first time getting to walk around the zoo and he loved it! It's just trickier with 2 and bc Carter is all over the place and working on listening! I was so glad to have MiMi with me for backup! :)

Check out those ostrich eggs! I love how up close and personal our zoo is!

The giraffes are always a highlight and Carter got to feed them too this time!

Thanks for Mallory's zoo pass MiMi (Carter is still free) and the yummy picnic lunch....We will love going so much in 2010! Thanks for coming with us today...Carter actually got to "do the zoo" bc you were there to help out!!!! :)

2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun! We were thinking about getting memberships.....

ginny said...

I heart the Richmond zoo!!!! So fun! Glad you guys are enjoying the weather!