Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Psalm 89:1


Just a boy and his cat....love that Mags is such a "dog"...she follows us everywhere!

The last few days have been "fa-ligh-ful" (delightful) as M would say!

We have enjoyed so much time outside! And time with friends!

Tomorrow it's supposed to be 72 degrees!

The kids are enjoying being outside more and Mommy is too...it does so much for our spirits!

This morning this is where I found Mr. Man...ummmmmm hello! He was none to pleased when I removed him... :)

We ate picnic lunches outside today and yesterday...Carter ate in his vehicle today while M did an "vention" (invention) with her belt...(On a side note another M-ism...when we are riding in the car she will ask for the Circle of Life song like this..."Momma, Can we listen to the Mahhhhh Saaaaaa Banya song"...I love it and will be sad when she doesn't ask for the song using the first 3 African words they sing...it makes me laugh every time...)

These kids love themselves some dill pickles...

Now it's bubble time...love Carter's face in this pic!

And he is off...

Madame Droopy Drawers is on the loose...

Mags is in the mix again...

Practicing football...he will retrieve it then come to me and say, "MamaMama" until I punt it again and he is off...

Set....hike!!!!!!!!!!!!!


M got into a "giggle fit" and I wanted to capture it w/o her knowing... :)

Ahhh Spring Days are here again!!!!



I will leave you with the devotional I read today....such a good one...
Click here to read it!


2 comments:

Ginny said...

oh my gosh, I LOVE the giggles. Such pure delight..another wonderful creation from God- giggles!!! I think I need to blow bubbles more...=)

Courtney said...

rebekah LOVES dill pickles, too! she's the ONLY one in our family that likes them! :-) quite a strong taste for little kids to like!