Friday, March 12, 2010

Grandma's Attic


Spent some time up in MiMi's Attic today with the kids...Mallory had been a bit under the weather the last couple of nights so it was fun to get out of the house after being home for days...I found some cool pics from "back in the day" like the one above...Ahhh sisters! :) I only had my cell to take a pic of it though so it's a bit grainy...Thanks for playing with us MiMi...the kids had fun playing with all the toys and I had fun looking at old pictures!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Hey there! Thanks for the comment about blurb.com. It does have a ton of options which may make it seem more complex because there are a lot of choices! I like the flexibility, but it may also be overwhelming. It would definitely take a lot of time to go from blog to book, but worth it in the end. maybe I can help? You'd definitely have to pick and choose what to include otherwise it would be a big expensive book!