Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bye Bye Baby Locks...


How did our first baby get so big!?!?!? Oh those baby locks!

Today M got her hair cut for the first time! People had started asking if she was going to donate it...so it was time...it was getting a little out of control and straggly...still hard for Mommy to cut off those baby locks...

I made appointments for the kids to go one at a time, but when I got there this morning they said they could take both at once...

Couldn't get many pics of the girl bc her brother was straight up WIGGING! I had to hold him the whole time...he really doesn't like the buzzzzzzzing around his ears....each visit gets harder for him...We def. need professionals to do it...no way I could give him a good cut even if he stayed still...They are def. talented!....oh well...M had fun (No buzzing involved for her!)! See the motion in this shot...trying to keep Carter still and document a moment....

She got 2 inches off and she should be set for quite a while! Love that they give certificates so we will always have it and locks of her hair...Another 1st....Now we are off to "Chick-a-play" to have a playdate with friends! :)

3 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

Awww- we LOVE that place- both kids have had cuts there!! Glad M loved it! And there is hope for Carter- once Alden turned 2, it was like a switch was flipped and now he LOVES getting his haircut!!

Ginny said...

Such fun milestones! She looks JUST like Mike in the "after" picture- wow! I hope Carter is recovering from the drama!

lala said...

I think she looks like Mike in the "after" picture too! I thought that yesterday but I am living in denial. I thought she was always going to be a mini LuLu. ;(