Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Our Girl's First Movie


How to end a long snow break!!?!? A trip to the movies with my little girl for the first time!!! So neat that my grandma Sug took me to my first movie and MiMi treated Mallory to her first movie. Mine was Bambi and M's was Disney too!

Before Mallory was born MiMi and PaPa gave us this book...Dare you to read it without crying! So many special moments for grandparents to share with their grandkids! There is a part in the book about going to the movies together for the first time.

Mallory was so into the previews I couldn't get a pic of her looking at the camera!

Mallory got to go to an afternoon movie so she missed her nap, but she fell asleep on the way over and the way back! We had to drive a bit farther out bc the movie isn't still out in theaters close to the house. When we got home she wanted to play Princess and the Frog with her little frog figurines...I'm sure it will be talked about a lot in days to come! Thanks for the special memory MiMi!!!

3 comments:

lala said...

So fun!! I wish I could have been there! I remember going to the Movie's with Sug too.

The Barnes Family said...

What a fun thing to do! We can't wait to take Claire to the movies, but I know she's still too young....plus she doesn't understand that you can't talk the whole time :-)

My parents gave us that book too when I was pregnant!! It's a beautiful book!

The Perreca Family said...

What a sweet time! My mother-in-law took Addie this summer to the movies- and she is STILL talking about it! We will need to take turns watching the little boys- so we can take our Big Girls to the free movies this summer!