Friday, February 26, 2010

Blessed!


How fun is it to do "roll call" around here each morning?!??!?!! I love getting my little people out of their beds! :)

He is so in love with his blankie...I looooooove it!

I don't think our kids have enough stuffed animals to keep them company when they sleep!

We are enjoying a new mat "pass me down" and some new cars...it is cute to see the B&A kids play with my kids and their old toys...it's like a trip down memory lane for them...and Maggie was into the new toys too (or at least the bag they came in)!

Carter loves scooting around on his truck from Aunt Susan...and he loves to help me vacuum! I wish I could get a video of him when I first start...he tears into the playroom to get the vacuum from Pepere and is back to help...we have gotten so much mileage out of that toy! And Carter has never been afraid of the vacuum like M was before we got the little one for them! Hopefully when they get older they will think the real one is cool and want to do it for us! :)

Can't wait for this guy to get home from work to start our weekend...This week has been such a great week! I feel so blessed! :)

My little helper in action....

2 comments:

lala said...

That's a lot of stuffed animals!! Does she play teacher to her stuffed animals yet?? Susan was the teacher and the principal. She would send Snowbear to the closet/principal's office and set him straight. Hilarious!!

The Perreca Family said...

So sweet! Addie would LOVE to sleep with that many animals, but I won't let her! She would "loose" one at 3am and I'm just not into searching for 1 lost animal at that hour- so we have had to limit her to 5....