Wednesday, February 10, 2010

....Or Not! :)


The snow days continue! This is unbelievable! We are loving it...but I know I would feel a lot differently if Mike weren't a teacher and all my social activities had been canceled for a wk and a half...The snow surprised us this morning...it was so beautiful as it came down as kids were supposed to be going to school and they called school off right at the last min! (But not in time for High Schoolers! SAD!) We have had lots of fun around the house...it's too windy and cold to play outside today....Mike has pulled out his whole comic book collection today for the kids to see (we have a B&A kid today...parents are running out of personal days at work!), we've played lots of hide and seek, danced, and built fort #367 in the Family Room of this snow season! :) This will def. be a winter to remember and I just checked the weather and it said this and I quote:

Looking ahead: Dry and cold weather holds tomorrow and Friday. But another possible snowstorm looms for Saturday and another behind that on Monday. Seriously. I'm not joking.



And some dancing and singing....one of the educational Dollar General Movies a la MiMi!

2 comments:

Laura said...

That weather quote is hysterical! Ugh, yeah, we are tired of snow. Glad Mike is home and y'all are having fun. Hope to see you after it all clears... April maybe?! :)

The Perreca Family said...

The weather is crazy- totally crazy! If I wanted this weather, I would have moved to NY.... Oh well- at least I have lots of pics to show it to the kids! Glad you are having fun!