Friday, January 29, 2010

***Snow*** Watch!


Day 3 of chillin around the house and I kinda like it! :) I have gotten more stuff done than I have in a long time! I should be packing for our Women's Getaway Weekend, but with the storm coming I think I am going to stay home instead. So sad to miss out bc I have been looking forward to it for over a yr (couldn't go last yr bc Carter was too old to go (would've been a major distraction), but too young for me to leave behind)...I love the speaker and will miss hearing her message for the weekend...but I'm excited to get snowed in with my family!

MiMi came over and watched Carter this morning so I could take M to the doctor to check on her cold...she has a sinus infection so I can't wait to give her med. to help clear it up-- poor thing is so full of cold! She is really into playing with her little figurines as of late...she will pretend play for long stretches of time w/o me...it is so nice for her to be indep., but I miss her! :)

No comments: