Tuesday, January 5, 2010

32 and Not So Blue...


What a great B-Day! Loving the age of technology...texts, FB, emails, and calls! I was worried since it was my first day back to "reality" and my "better half" would be back to work after 2 wks off...we get so spoiled! But it was a good day and I have so much to be thankful for! :)!!!

I didn't get pics of the celebrations...Sad! But Mike and I went out to a nice dinner on Sat. night and the kids spent the night at MiMi and PaPa's. Then last night The Graham Fam came out to our house for dinner, cake, and ice cream!

And we are slowly adjusting back to our school routine...yesterday was nice bc the kids stayed in their jammies til we got back from the bus stop in the morning...today was a little more fast paced bc M had school and Carter and I had our Neighborhood playgroup...but we did it and Carter even managed to get some pointers from the fellas on his gaming this morning! :)

1 comment:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday! Glad it was a good one.