Friday, January 1, 2010

First Day of 20 10!


What a relaxing start to the New Year! We just hung out in the house all day long! I finally dressed the kids after we ate dinner! (How sad is that!??!) Aunt Susan invited me and the kids (cousins included) out for ice cream tonight! Mike and Matt are having Bro Night...The kids were so excited to go and ate every last bit of their ice cream! Thanks for treating everyone Susan!

Caught my man snoozing this morning while the kids were watching a show! :)

Uncle Matt and Thomas helped Carter with his dunking skills before dinner...I wanted to make this, but will tomorrow bc we had leftover spaghetti and I thought that would be a better crowd pleaser with the kids...They def can all eat their weight in spaghetti....must be a cousin thing! :)

One of my B&A kids gave us this train table before Christmas...What a blessing! Both kids absolutely love it and Carter can often be found in a drawer...it's his new fav. spot! :)

We wish everyone a blessed 2010!! :)

No comments: