Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Dentist!


Mallory went to the dentist for the first time today! This dentist came highly recommended from B&A kids and was actually my ped. dentist! :) We have been talking a lot about this trip to help gear her up...and she loved Hermie this yr at Christmas..."Hermie wants to be a dentist!"

I love her "cautious excitement"...she really did have a great time and was so shy...

They do a great job of making it fun and have a name for each tool they use...they gave her shades bc "Miss Sunshine" (the overhead lamp) is so bright...Carter was "Captain Concern-o" the whole time while they cleaned her teeth...

After they were done she got some fun glasses as a prize for being a good patient!

Then we headed to Chickfila to celebrate!

Hoping she will always think going to the dentist is cool! :)

4 comments:

Ginny said...

yeah! you are back!!!!! this withdrawal has been tough! =) So fun you got to see Amy and Stevie!!! FUN!

lala said...

I was in withdrawl from the Blog too!! Thanks this was a good fix. Carter is growing like a "weed" or should I say like a "hulk"? - Tell them their LuLu says Hi from North Carolina

Ali said...

Glad your back and it was a free fix! I wish my dentist visit was so fun.

The Perreca Family said...

Yay! I need to get this guys number- Addie needs to go back!!