Thursday, December 3, 2009

Wicked!


So I have loved this soundtrack since Kirsti gave it to me yrs ago...and now Mike is sending me (for my B-Day) to see it in March with my Book Club! (We read it as a BC a long time ago...although I didn't get much of the book read...) The songs really make you feel for the Wicked Witch and all people who are misunderstood...and I love the story that develops between the 2 witches as their lives are intertwined as they are growing up....I've never seen the musical, so I hope it lives up to my expectations and I hope we get tickets tonight!! I'm the spaz in charge of getting them! :)

I had a great time at MOPS this morning and I am grateful for all the different groups and friends in my life- past and present..I learn so much from the people God puts in my path! Here is a quote from one of my favorite songs in Wicked...

It well may be
That we will never meet again
In this lifetime
So let me say before we part
So much of me
Is made of what I learned from you
You'll be with me
Like a handprint on my heart
And now whatever way our stories end
I know you have re-written mine
By being my friend...

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun!!! I haven't seen it- but I've heard that it is fantastic!!