Thursday, December 10, 2009

Watch Out.....


....Scott Hamilton!! Took my little boy skating today with our neighborhood playgroup...the whole thing was just hilarious to me...I mean he just learned how to walk!

I enjoyed skating pushing the stroller....a good work out!

Carter had tons to look at and loved the music and the lights! And he got in a little "reading" too! :)

The last 15 mins I let him try! He loved it and was cracking up! He didn't really want to hold my hand the whole time either, but I made him... (I think I had a death grip on him...) It was so fun to try something new with him as a parent! (M was at school...and I've never been skating with her...) Maybe in the summer we can go as a family! 2 of the moms from the neighborhood were there with 2 kids and preg (one did bring her parents for backup)! I was impressed! One was enough for me to handle on wheels! And only one of us in skates at a time-- the other moms were in skates the whole time! :) Such a fun Mommy Son Playdate! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that big grin on his face!! Wish we could have gone....another time though!
-Katherine