Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mixed Reviews....


We had a lovely brunch a la Mike around 11 and then began the process of finding all the snow gear for the kids! What a procedure to get these kids ready for the wild outdoors! We couldn't go out the front door bc of the snow! Mike had to shovel it first...so we headed out the back door...

Sat Carter down in the snow and did some snow angels with my girl...Mike went to shovel so we could go back in that way on the tile (didn't want to come in the back on the new floors...)

Carter loved sitting and licking it off his fingers and watching his Sissy at work!

We tried to make a snowman, did snow angels, and threw snow at each other...M was in heaven!

Yay!
Add ImageGood times!

Then Carter started to get ideas...and wanted to go places...over 9 inches of snow and a new walker = disaster! He couldn't walk, couldn't crawl...he did a face plant and then let the neighborhood know he was over it!

I put him in the house right before the meltdown...

So Carter and I came back inside and I realized it was 1:30 and naptime...so down he went and slept for over 3 hours! Once I got redressed to head out with the monitor M&M were coming back in...SAD! But they had fun doing the things I did with her earlier...and they even made a snow squirrel! There is always tomorrow bc I don't think this snow is going anywhere anytime soon! And they expect us to get more! Mal and I snuggled and watched half a movie before we put her down at 230...then Mike and I settled down for a "long winter's nap" ourselves! B-e-A-u-t-i-f-u-l! Now the kids are sturring, Mike is back out shoveling the back deck, and I'm heading up to get our little Bug-a-Boos! :)

No comments: