Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tunnelin' Towards 2!


There are so many fun things about this age! Mallory is communicating with us more and more! The down side is she also knows how to "push more buttons" and try to manipulate with HUGE crocodile tears...ohhhh she tries! But some of our fav phrases as of late are:
"I unna (want to) go!!!"...every 5 secs we have to switch locations!
"Hi!!! I see you!!!" with a gi-normous smile!
And when you put her down for nap or bed she says, "Momma?!?"....(or Daddy)...And we say, "Yes?" and she says, "I seepy!" So sweet...
She has also been SUPER needy lately...I think it is finally sinking in that she isn't the "baby" of the family anymore...so she wants to be held and snuggle more and she says, "My turn!"
And we are so grateful for all the toys passed down to us this weekend by Aunt Kirsti and Uncle Neil! She loves her tunnel and her castle not to mention everything else! Thanks Cousins Alex and Eleni! :)

No comments: