Sunday, October 26, 2008

Hayriding in the Hood!


Taking a trip around the neighborhood...

Mallory was so excited to walk the streets in her "raffe" suit!

Hanging out at home beforehand...

Looking over the balcony at Ginny and the "Carter Bee"...don't you just love the "toy aftermath" of a toddler...you can def see her wake! :)

We had so much fun with neighbors at the annual hayride! Ginny had to leave before the festivities...(SAD! We had to postpone until today bc it rained like crazy on Sat.), but Aunt Susan was here to enjoy it! Susan listened out for kids as they napped while I attended the whole thing...and then we woke them both up at 5 to take a quick trip before all the fun was over! (I totally forgot to put Mallory down for naptime today...what!?! How does that happen! So I put her down at 3:30 when I realized the error!) Susan then came back home with the kiddos and when I returned after the last caramel apple was eaten (except for the 2 I took for Mike and I to enjoy once he got home) Carter was happily asleep and Susan was feeding Mal dinner! People really took care of me this weekend! Susan then cleaned the kitchen and did the dishes! I am sooo lucky! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

What fun! I love the kids' costumes!!