Sunday, October 26, 2008

It Takes a Village...

How blessed am I to have so many people helping while Mike was up North for his Grandmother's Memorial?!?!....Friday night we stayed over MiMi and PaPa's and Sat. Ginny (aka Mary Poppins) arrived to spend some time with us!

Ginny makes the coolest towers...Mallory has to say, "Again, again?!?!?"

We had fun walking the trail behind our house and playing on the playground...Carter loved meeting Ginny and snoozin on her many a time! :)

Ginny even watched Mallory this morning when I went to church (I was on Welcome and couldn't find a sub last min) bc Mallory is fighting a virus (although you would never know it!) It was so nice to catch up with Ginny and also reminisce about the college years...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wahoo! I had so much fun this weekend! Thanks for having me! I seriously considering investing in some blocks for myself... Love the pics- you can check out my blog for more pics of the cuties!!

http://www.ginnyfiler.com/Site/blog/Entries/2008/10/26_visit_with_the_morin%E2%80%99s_.html