Wednesday, October 1, 2008

As of Late...


I was snuggling with my little guy on the couch and looked down to see that he had grabbed some of my hair...he is so sweet!

Thanks for the fun carepackage Becca! I love decking him out in boy stuff!

The kids watching Super Why...such a cool show! The music is addictive...same with Sid the Science Kid...thank goodness the shows are enjoyable for the parents as well! :)

Feeding the geese with Daddy in our dream neighborhood...we def park our car and pretend to be residents in numerous neighborhoods in the area....

Mallory loves turning the light switches on and off now...she is also quite the commentator when it comes to the "baby"....saying things like "uhohbabycying" "babyhun-gee" "babyhappy"...she also has been getting more Time Outs lately....guess she wants attention where ever she can get it...she actually goes and sits herself down in Time Out now...(it's hard not to crack up) And I was wrong about her knowing the color "boo"...she just gets lucky sometimes and guesses it correctly!




Carter is 5 wks old today!! He weighs 10 lbs 3 oz already! He is such a sweet boy. And a noisy nurser (not dainty like his sister was) and often burps himself while eating...it's hilarious! I love when he is done eating and lifts his head up like a little turtle!


4 comments:

Douglas Easterly said...

Aw, cute pictures as always ;) I love the sweet little noises Carter makes! Is he really 5 weeks already??? It seems like he was just born!

The Perreca Family said...

So adorable!! I can't get over how big they are both getting!!

The Perreca Family said...

So adorable!! I can't get over how big they are both getting!!

Kelley said...

If these kids get any cuter.... I will not be able to look at them anymore cause I CAN'T STAND IT!!!!!!!!!! Must come love on them again soon soon soon!!!