Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Wumpkins!


Excitement! Notice little purple frog had to be a part of things!

She put her head in and started to nibble on the rim...hilarious! This girl loves to eat!

Then she reached in and grabbed a huge glob of seeds and pulp and put it in her mouth! Crazy! We had to redirect her to the bowl! And after a few mins and after realizing this event had nothing to do with eating she said, "I done!!! I done!!!!" And Daddy was left to finish...bc Carter was wailing wanting to eat from his seat in the corner of the kitchen...not quite the "Norman Rockwell moment" I was envisioning...but we made a memory! :) And Mallory loved eating the seeds once they were cooked...That's my fav part too!!! Yummmm Yummm!

Carter with the finished product! :)

3 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

SO funny! From Mal eating the "guts" to Carter's adorable outfit- fantastic

Carol said...

That's hilarious that Mallory was trying to eat everything ;) Looks like some Pumpkin carving fun with the Morins! Your little pumpkins are so cute in their costumes too!

Kelley said...

Once again...may I just say.. I LOVE THEIR OUTFITS! :O)

Seriously....the one with the "two" pumpkins is awesome!!

I love this blog!!!!!!