Monday, May 2, 2011

Splish! Splash!


After Carter turned into "The HULK" when it was time to leave a Splash B-Day Party on Sat. we knew it was time to break out our pool for the season...He was in the kiddie pool at the party for almost the whole party being a "troll/shark/dino" complete with the noises and saying, "I swimming Momma! I swimming!" He was in heaven!
So today after grocery shopping Carter helped me scrub our pool to get it ready for an after lunch swim! Again taking pics annually...where are my babies?!!? We actually joined a pool this year bc our kids are finally old enough where it will be worth it to pay the money and I think we will go a lot this summer! Until then we will splash around on our deck! YAY!!!

Bring on the summer fun! :)

1 comment:

The Perreca Family said...

How fun!! I sure do hope you joined Evergreen so we can hang out!!