Thursday, May 12, 2011

4.5


Can't believe our little lady is about to celebrate her half b-day...

Some things about her that I don't want to forget as of late:
*Her fav number is 12 she informed us one day...wow! Didn't know you had a fav #...hmmmm...wonder what makes it her fav I thought to myself? It's in the Bible a lot, there are 12 #s on a clock (and she loved clocks), there are 12 eggs in a dozen (and she loves eggs), the numbers 1 and 2 look cool next to each other in a number so that's why she picked 12...I thought and thought about why...so I asked...why is it your fav #? "Because it's my favorite!"...well there you have it...love that at this age they just pick things to like just because!
*If you say anything to her as a compliment like:
You run fast!
You have long hair! etc...she will respond..."I'm 4! (With 4 fingers up)...well that explains it right??? She makes us chuckle...
*She and Maggie are still "the BEST of friends spending so much time together" (cue the music from Fox and the Hound)...since the end of Jan she has even been able to sleep with Mags at night...we thought she was finally old enough to handle a cat coming and going in the night...both kids used to sleep with doors shut before this so cats wouldn't be bothering them while they slept...she also gets to have Mags in her room for Rest Time...BFF I tell you...see Mags snuggled up with her in the pic above?...I snapped it without the flash the other night before going to bed myself...hard to pick Mags out from all the other stuffed animals M has right?!?! But I love that they are such close buddies! :)

No comments: